POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Cutting" in isosurfaces : Re: "Cutting" in isosurfaces Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Cutting" in isosurfaces
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 4 Oct 2001 04:40:40
Message: <3BBC2087.C7239381@iki.fi>
"Bob H." wrote:
> Maybe this is what you're thinking of.

In fact, no :-). The picture I saw had the cut edge also "rounded",
blobby-like way, and that blobby-like cutting object in two was the
effect I am looking for. I didn't see source that time, so it might have
been made of pieces; I think "blobby" intersection of superellipsoidic
cube and planes could reproduce one of those parts, but I was hoping
there would be some way just to split object in two.

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/